[hobbit] multiple apache instance trending question

Stewart, Tom Tom.Stewart at sig.com
Wed Jan 30 21:08:41 CET 2008

Great Name...Truly great name.

________________________________

From: Stewart, Tom L. [mailto:Tom.Stewart at landsend.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 2:54 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: RE: [hobbit] multiple apache instance trending question

We did a simpler method of just creating additional hosts for the
different apaches (by port number) like so (in bb-hosts).

0.0.0.0         hostname-80     # noconn http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:80/
apache TRENDS:

*,apache:apache|apache1|apache2|apache3

0.0.0.0         hostname-8080     # noconn http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:8080/