[hobbit] Purple results on server's tests

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Jan 28 17:47:52 CET 2008

Anything in the logs ? E.g. hobbitd.log or bb-display.log ought to have
some entries if things aren't going the way they should.

Is the main Hobbit webpage being updated ? Check the timestamp in the
upper righthand corner.

In hobbitlaunch.cfg you'll find a section like this:

    [bbdisplay]
        ENVFILE /usr/lib/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
	CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report
	LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log

Try running

   bbcmd --env=/usr/lib/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
   echo $MACHINE
   echo $BBDISP

(i.e. use the ENVFILE filename for the --env option). Does the
MACHINE setting match your servers' hostname in bb-hosts?
(It will show commas instead of dots, but that is OK).
And BBDISP is correct ?

Henrik