[hobbit] Purple results on server's tests

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:43:50 CET 2008

I've seen this happen before myself.  At least in the cases I've seen, it's
usually because someone changed the hostname manually while the machine was
up, but when it reboots it goes back to the defaults as defined in the
appropriate configuration files.

Check for any ghost reports.  There's a good chance that you'll see a ghost,
and that should help point you in the right direction.