[hobbit] Purple results on server's tests

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Jan 28 17:24:42 CET 2008

On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 10:33:27AM -0500, Josh Luthman wrote:
> I rebooted the hobbit server for power related reasons and since it came up
> the following tests are purple on the Hobbit server:
>
> bbgen/bbtest/cpu/disk/files/hobbitd/memory/msgs/ports/procs

It's all of the tests that it sends to itself. Check the BBDISP setting
in hobbitserver.cfg (which is usually picked up from BBSERVERIP), it
must be an IP assigned to your Hobbit server.

> The server was powered on at Sun Jan 27 05:17 but the purple reports are
> saying Mon Jan 28 10:11:15 2008.  The time is reporting as...
>
> -> date
> Mon Jan 28 10:32:38 EST 2008

Purple statuses are generated automatically, so they will show a current
date in the upper right corner. You can check the history to see when
they went purple - the last status was received 30 minutes before then.