Purple results on server's tests

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Mon Jan 28 16:33:27 CET 2008

I rebooted the hobbit server for power related reasons and since it came up
the following tests are purple on the Hobbit server:

bbgen/bbtest/cpu/disk/files/hobbitd/memory/msgs/ports/procs

In bb-hosts the server looks like...

74.x.x.x   serversname.imaginenetworksllc.com      # bbd
http://serversname.imaginenetworksllc.com/

The server was powered on at Sun Jan 27 05:17 but the purple reports are
saying Mon Jan 28 10:11:15 2008.  The time is reporting as...

-> date
Mon Jan 28 10:32:38 EST 2008

Anyone know how I broke it? =)  Thanks in advance!

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340

--- Henry Spencer