[hobbit] DESCR values from bb-hosts showing up in non-green view in snapshot

Gore, David W (David) david.gore at verizonbusiness.com
Thu Jan 24 17:44:46 CET 2008

Tom,

You could try this setting:

hobbitserver.cfg:BBGENOPTS="--recentgifs --tooltips=never
--subpagecolumns=2"     # Standard options for bbgen.

man bbgen

I cannot rid myself of the descriptions fron the non-green view unless I
hack the code, not what I want to do.  It is cosmetic, but it also makes
it unusable for us, since the non-green view is our primary monitoring
page.  Having to continually scroll the screen for long descriptions is
a big annoyance.

We run Red Hat Enterprise 4 x386.  Tom, if you manage to rid yourself of
the descriptions on the non-green view through some combination of
configuration changes please let me know?

~David