[hobbit] allinone and other patch on Debian?

Calvey, Mike mike.calvey at anite.com
Wed Jan 23 17:18:17 CET 2008

I am running dbcheck and have limited graphs. I wanted to apply this
patch to increase the graphing. Looking into the
hobbit-perl-client.patch I see a few more headings (see selected
extracts below) and assume these will do more than tablespace?

+[HitCache]
+[TblSpace]
+[TblSpace1]
+[RollBack]
+[InvObj]

+int do_dbcheck_memreq_rrd(char *hostname, char *testname, char *msg,
time_t tstamp)
+int do_dbcheck_hitcache_rrd(char *hostname, char *testname, char *msg,
time_t tstamp)
+int do_dbcheck_session_rrd(char *hostname, char *testname, char *msg,
time_t tstamp)
+int do_dbcheck_rb_rrd(char *hostname, char *testname, char *msg, time_t
tstamp)
+int do_dbcheck_invobj_rrd(char *hostname, char *testname, char *msg,
time_t tstamp)