[hobbit] Returning the state of an agregate service.

Steve Holmes sholmes42 at mac.com
Mon Jan 21 18:35:56 CET 2008

If I'm understanding your situation, you have 3 scripts running on 3
different servers all reporting to the same service column (but on 3
different host lines?). You could have one master server do an rsh to each
of the other servers which then would report back to the master server and
then that script figures out how many of the client servers are ok and makes
a decision about what to send to hobbit.

Steve.