RRD file step setting

Stuffle, David (Corporate) David.Stuffle at adesa.com
Tue Jan 15 21:26:19 CET 2008

Hi,

I have custom scripts sending updates every 1 minute.  Is there a way to
tell Hobbit to create RRD files with a --step setting of something other
than 300 only for certain test names?  The hobbit-rrddefinitions.cfg
works great, but I can't figure out how to change the step setting to 60
seconds other than manually recreating the RRD file -- which then
defeats the purpose of the hobbit-rrddefinitions.cfg.

David

DISCLAIMER:
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error,
please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this document and
any attachments.