[hobbit] generating a page with the same graph type but from different hosts

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Jan 15 17:30:58 CET 2008

I know this isn't exactly what you asked for, but I just wanted to make
sure you were aware that there is an existing mechanism for getting
multi-host graphs.  In your Hobbit menu, go to Reports, Metrics Report.
Choose the time frame you wish, the hosts you want to graph, and on the
right side select CPU utilization.  You will then get a single graph
that has all the hosts on it.  If you then save the URL you can then
insert that graph into an HTML page if you wish, and it will be dynamic.

-Charles