[hobbit] Internal Server Error

Snyder, Howard HS3082 at att.com
Fri Jan 11 17:35:54 CET 2008

I have done admin work with windows not unix am making the change with not training just flying by the seat of my pants.

Here is the tail end of the log file

[Fri Jan 11 10:26:34 2008] [error] [client 82.1.32.62] Premature end of script headers: /usr/lib/hobbit/cgi-bin/bb-hostsvc.sh

/usr/lib/hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbitcolumn.sh: /export/home/hobbit/server/bin/bb-csvinfo.cgi: not found

[Fri Jan 11 10:33:20 2008] [error] [client 82.1.32.62] Premature end of script headers: /usr/lib/hobbit/cgi-bin/hobbitcolumn.sh

[Fri Jan 11 10:53:37 2008] [error] [client 82.1.32.62] client denied by server configuration: /usr/lib/hobbit/server/www/MNOC_Work

stations/.html

/usr/lib/hobbit/cgi-bin/bb-hostsvc.sh: /export/home/hobbit/server/bin/hobbitsvc.cgi: not found

[Fri Jan 11 11:30:32 2008] [error] [client 82.1.32.62] Premature end of script headers: /usr/lib/hobbit/cgi-bin/bb-hostsvc.sh

#

I’m beginning to think that when I install Hobbit that I changed the location of some files by mistake and have several files not where they should be.

Thank you,

Howard Snyder

hs3082 at att.com  **NOTE NEW EMAIL ADDRESS**

Network Engineer III

Network Services

404-531-5325

This email, and any attachments, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. It is the property of Cingular Wireless and its Affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, any attachments thereto, and any use of the information contained is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please notify me at 404.531.5325 and permanently delete the original and any copy thereof.

For login requests and password resets, you will need to open a request on the “My Logins” website:

https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264 <https://nslogins.edc.cingular.net/login.cfm?CFID=13246&CFTOKEN=41726264>

For OSS problems:

DL-MNOC-OSS Adjunct

DL-MNOC-OSS Siemens