[hobbit] bb-prtdiag.sh

Kirbach Uwe U.Kirbach at EnBW.com
Tue Jan 8 14:37:48 CET 2008

Hello Joshua,

> UNAME command is not defined in etc/bbsys.local
> ... etc/bbsys.local

I have bb-prtdiag.sh running under hobbit and i set all these variables
directly
in the script bb-prtdiag.sh.
there is no nedd to use bbsys.local (it's only Big-Brother).

> And I don't believe I have a program called "fjprtdiag"  and it looks to
be a necessary component.

The fjprtdiag is the Fujitsu equivalent for prtdiag for Fujitsu PrimePower
machines
and is not necessary to run the bb-prtdiag.sh
All Fujitsu stuff inside bb-prtdiag-sh is written by me.

I attache my version of bb-prtdiag.sh running under hobbit  - 2nd try as
gzip

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Uwe Kirbach

--
Uwe Kirbach
EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH

76131 Karlsruhe

Telefon: +49 (0)721 63 14139
EMail:   u.kirbach at enbw.com

EnBW Systeme Infrastruktur Support GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Karlsruhe
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Mannheim  HRB 108550
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Dr. Bernhard Beck