BBWin 0.10 - "who" suggestions

Jason Chambers Jason.Chambers at geosoft.com
Tue Jan 8 14:36:33 CET 2008

Hi Etienne,

I know you were looking for suggestions on how we should use the "who" service, and I was wondering if we could have a similar layout of the citrix script. I think the citrix script runs a command called "query session".

SESSIONNAME       USERNAME                 ID  STATE   TYPE        DEVICE
>console                                     0  Conn    wdcon
 rdp-tcp                                 65537  Listen  rdpwd
 ica-tcp                                 65536  Listen  wdica
 ica-tcp#217       user1                     5  Active  wdica
 ica-tcp#219       user2                     4  Active  wdica

Jason Chambers
IT Help Desk Associate

GEOSOFT INC.
freedom to explore