bb-prtdiag.sh

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 23:08:48 CET 2008

I am trying to get the bb-prtdiag.sh script to work on a couple of Solaris
boxes and didn't know if I could get some help from someone in the forum
that has it up and running.  Currently I am trying to get it to run on a
V880 and I am getting this error in the log file:

-bash-3.00$ more bb-prtdiag.log

awk: syntax error near line 1

awk: bailing out near line 1

and on the hobbit page I am seeing this:

UNAME command is not defined in etc/bbsys.local - using default: /sbin/uname

yellow PLATFORM_SPEC command is not defined in etc/bbsys.local - using
default: SUNW,Sun-Fire-880

yellow PRTDIAG_COMMAND command is not defined in etc/bbsys.local - using
default: /usr/platform/SUNW,Sun-Fire-880/sbin/prtdiag

yellow PRTDIAG_OPT command is not defined in etc/bbsys.local - using
default: -v

yellow EXCLUDE_SYSTEMS command is not defined in etc/bbsys.local - using
default: Ultra-1 Ultra-2 Ultra-5_10 Ultra-30 Ultra-60 Ultra-80 UltraAX-i2
UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine Sun-Fire Netra-T4 UltraAX-e2 Ultra-Enterprise-10000

yellow PRTDIAG_IGNORE_ERRORS variable is not defined in etc/bbsys.local -
using default: No failures|Most recent AC Power Failure|Minimum Available|CS
Fail|No Hardware failures|^===|currently no Boards|Fault     Fan

yellow PRTDIAG_IGNORE_FAULTS variable is not defined in etc/bbsys.local -
using default: No Recent System Faults found|No System Faults found|Fault
Value|Fault LED|NO_FAULT|Power  Fault|Status        Fault|Fault
off

And I don't believe I have a program called "fjprtdiag"  and it looks to be
a necessary component.

Thanks,

Josh