[hobbit] Query: IPv6 support ?

nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com nick.nauwelaerts at thomson.com
Fri Jan 4 09:26:46 CET 2008

We're in fact planning to move to ipv6 in 2008 for our server systems.
Actual implementation will be in H2/2008, with Q1/2008 spent on making
an inventory of devices & services and Q2/2008 we'll need to come up
with an action plan.
It does seem however that we'll be running dual stack for a long time,
so ipv6 support at this time is fancy but not needed for us.

take care.

// nick