[hobbit] RE: Highlights of the 4.3.0 version

Sebastian spa at syntec.co.uk
Thu Jan 3 19:33:23 CET 2008

A slight clarification on my earlier message:  the HTML versions of man
pages haven't been updated since the 4.2.0 release, but the actual man pages
have.  I did end up doing a source diff of some man pages against 4.2.0 to
see what had changed and how to use some of the new features...  So the
situation is better than I feared.

I'm not sure whether you saw my previous message, Henrik?

Sebastian

  _____