[bug] Duplicate TRACK in hobbitclients.cfg causes graph to fail

Charles Goyard charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com
Thu Jan 3 19:21:26 CET 2008

Hi,

the following configuration in hobbit-clients.cfg :

HOST=db1.int.xx
        PROC            mysqld  1       300     yellow  TRACK=mysqld
        PROC            mysqld  1       500     red     TRACK=mysqld

causes the graph to only show sporadic dots. Removal of the duplicate
"TRACK=mysqld" on the second line makes things work again.

I use hobbit 4.2 with a somewhat recent snapshot hobbitd_rrd module (around
Nov. 26th 2007, one with the write-caching).

I unfortunatly don't have time to fix and provide a patch.

Charles Goyard - charles.goyard at orange-ftgroup.com - (+33) 1 45 38 01 31
Orange Business Services - online multimedia  // ingénierie