[hobbit] 4.3 4release

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jan 3 18:07:08 CET 2008

Hi Bruce (and everyone else),

don't worry, no offence at all.

In some ways I think it is quite flattering that people keep asking when
the next release will happen - it means that you are actually using
Hobbit, and are interested to see some of the new stuff that has been
discussed here.

And I'm the first to admit that it has taken much longer than originally
planned.

It is being worked on. Sometimes life interferes for a while and slows
everything down. But we're getting closer.