Availability Report not working

Eric Meddaugh etmsys at rit.edu
Thu Jan 3 14:59:43 CET 2008

The Availability Report on the web just stopped working.  It created the
directory in the "rep", but nothing goes inside it.  The webpage redirects
to the correct location, but it's empty.

Any ideas on what to look for?  Nothing I can see in any of the logs
indicates a problem.. Is there any "debug" that can be turned on to figure
out why it's not working now?   Not sure how long it's been this way, but it
has the problem when it try to generate it on the web, it appears to be able
to generate it via our daily script, just not via the web anymore.

Thanks.

---Eric