[hobbit] Where is The Shire?

Galen Johnson Galen.Johnson at sas.com
Thu Feb 28 06:51:07 CET 2008

That's entirely at Henrik's discretion.  The server apparently has a bad fan but was up well before I got back home tonight.  I'd rather not have it mail the list, but me, if necessary.  I have biological monitors that usually let me know long before anyone on this list notices (the wife and kids).

=G=