[hobbit] Monitoring Backups

Phil Wild philwild at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 01:16:26 CET 2008

Can I ask what backup software you are using?

Rather than processing the email, you may be able to get into the source of
the email. If on backup completion you can run a script and you have access
to the backup status and error message as variables, you would probably be
better off writing a script here that calls bb to send a message up.

Phil

--
Tel: 0400 466 952
Fax: 0433 123 226