[hobbit] Monitoring Backups

Joshua Johnson joshua at stenhouseconsulting.com
Tue Feb 26 23:48:52 CET 2008

Ralph,

See I knew there was a reason I sent that message. Your 2 cents is way better than what I had!! Why didn't I think of this? It is so much simpler. To make it easier I will have the Exchange server just forward to Sendmail so I don't have to change the current setup and then we still get the backup notification emails. Thank you!

Joshua Johnson
Consultant