[hobbit] Alert function wont work!

Hubbard, Greg L greg.hubbard at eds.com
Wed Feb 20 19:06:36 CET 2008

Well, well.  If your host names are allowed to include colons, I bet
lots of software gets confused, including DNS!

But you might need to change to the regular expression form of matching
-- stick a % in front and see if that helps.  But since colons are not
allowed in DNS names, and they indicate ports, you may be "up the
creek".