Hobbit will only update every 15 mins

Shea, Graeme A Shea.Graeme.A at edumail.vic.gov.au
Tue Feb 19 22:34:33 CET 2008

Hi all,

I have a problem with my Hobbit server that I cant make any sense of.
The main Hobbit page (bb.html) will only update every 15 mins. The pages
for each test (when I click on the coloured dots) seem to update ok it's
just the main page that (say) maintains a red dot long after the test
itself has turned green. I'm using by the time displayed in the upper
right corner of the main page to determine what the refresh interval is.

The bbdisplay section from the hobbitlaunch.cfg file is

[bbdisplay]
	ENVFILE /usr/lib/hobbit/server/etc/hobbitserver.cfg
	NEEDS hobbitd
	GROUP generators
	CMD bbgen $BBGENOPTS --report
	LOGFILE $BBSERVERLOGS/bb-display.log
	INTERVAL 1m

I've tried changing the interval but it seems to have no effect.
I'm using ver 4.2 running on Ubuntu 7.1. All running in a VMWare Virtual
Server.

Anyone got any thoughts as to what I am doing wrong.

Thanks

Graeme