[hobbit] windows question

Buchan Milne bgmilne at staff.telkomsa.net
Tue Feb 19 09:32:16 CET 2008

On Tuesday 19 February 2008 00:04:14 Rebecca Henderson wrote:
> I'm not the windows admin. I'm UNIX, Linux...
> I'm just trying to put hobbit in place here.
> I think you are right about that.
> The "no response to ping" will be emailed to the operations group
> From my hobbit server.
> That should be good enough.

If you *really* *really* want to do this, it can be done. Run a bb
localhost 'hobbitdboard host=xxxx test=conn color=red' to check the status,
if it's down, you can use 'net' from samba to reboot the server (.e.g 'net
rpc shutdown -r -S server -U user , with an account that has sufficient
rights.

Regards,
Buchan