[hobbit] Re: [Devmon] Devmon Turning Purple

Stewart, Tom L. Tom.Stewart at landsend.com
Fri Feb 15 15:53:50 CET 2008

We have had the same issue. At this time we stop and restart it every 30
minutes. We use to do every 15 minutes, but the rc1 seems to be doing
better. I will slowly adjust to higher in between times over the next
few weeks and let everyone know what I find.

I also find that after you stop Devmon, sleep for 15 secs and then do a
pkill to finish off any remaining processes.

Tom