[hobbit] APOLOGY - When is the next hobbit going to be released GRIPE

Larry Barber lebarber at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 22:58:12 CET 2008

Yes, much better to wait until the product is actually ready to be shipped
than to ship it according to a schedule that some idiot marketeer came up
with 2 years ago. This is one of the nice things about open source software,
it is the programmers who decide when something is going to ship.

Thanks,
Larry Barber