[hobbit] Devmon Turning Purple

Whilding, Craig Craig_Whilding at mentor.com
Tue Feb 12 11:14:36 CET 2008

Yes, mine had been doing it since .3.0 and its still doing it on 0.3.0
beta 4, I haven't had chance to put rc1 on yet.

I've had to use a cron job to keep restarting it every night to keep it
reporting, apart from one server which I find has died again in the
night.

Adding more verbose doesn't seem to help either.

Regards,

Craig