urlplus.pl http/https monitoring extension script

Gary Baluha gumby3203 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 20:40:54 CET 2008

I've partially completed the end-to-end transaction monitoring part of
urlplus.pl.  Currently, it only works with a 2-part test: content check
initial page, submit content, content check resulting page.  I haven't yet
completed it beyond 2 pages.  I've also been re-prioritized, so I'm not sure
when I'll get around to getting it to work past 2 pages.  But in any case,
I've also cleaned up some of the code, making it a little more user-friendly
to modify for their own needs.