[hobbit] Ping works, but fping and hobbitping do not work

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Feb 5 17:13:55 CET 2008

When you say it fails with the network tester I'm assuming you mean hobbit's
conn test - is this correct?

When you manually ping and it fails, what kind of echo are you getting?
Request timed out? Destination Network Unreachable? Are you getting ARP
resolution for the IP address?

--
Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340