devmon & hobbit graphs issue

Joshua Krause forums at triadbiz.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 22:20:57 CET 2008

Didn't know if anyone in this group would have any ideas on this:

I saw an implementation in routermon and was wondering if I could do this in
devmon.  I saw a routermon page in hobbit that shows the columns like
if_stat, if_load...  And on the if_load page was a table just like the
devmon table except the page built by routermon had another column in the
table with a graph link in it.  So that when I click on a if_load page for
say my 6509 I don't get a page that is so long it isn't funny.   This is
what is in my 6509:

Slot 1 - 48 port 10/100/1000

Slot 2 - 48 port 10/100/1000 blade

Slot 3 - 10 GE module

Slot 4 - 10 GE module

Slot 7 - 48 port sfp module

Slot 8 - 48 port sfp module

Slot 9 - 24 port sfp module

I can't remember how many ports are in my 10GE modules but when you are
graphing a lot of those ports because they are uplinks to switches and dwdm
equipment it makes for a page that takes a little bit to load.  And I saw a
page setup with routermon in that fashion and didn't know if this was
feasible to do in devmon.  I am trying to find the page I saw the routermon
setup in, so that I can contact that person and see how they did it.  But
figured if it could be done with routermon than it could be done with
devmon.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Josh