[hobbit] The latest version of hobbit.

Martin Flemming martin.flemming at desy.de
Mon Feb 4 19:11:31 CET 2008

Hi !

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/hobbit-4.2.0/

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbitsw/patches/

> What is the latest version?

Snapshot is not the last version, but the last snapshot ..

http://www.hswn.dk/beta/

> I have been using bb then hobbit for many years and have found it excellent.
> There is another department that is looking into nagios monitoring software.
> They are willing to monitor other departments hosts if we want. Looking at
> their web page I see a lot of eye candy reports and they look cluttered but
> that is just looking at the screen shots. I personally like hobbit's simple
> interface.
>
> Has anyone else looked at nagios and why did you prefer hobbit over nagios?

e.g

- a nice report of Tracy Di Marco White why using Hobbit

http://gendalia.public.iastate.edu/Hobbit.txt

- nice thread

http://www.hswn.dk/hobbiton/2006/05/msg00359.html

- wiki