Error making latest snapshot

Lars Ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Mon Feb 4 08:25:37 CET 2008

gcc -g -O -D_REENTRANT  -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -DHPUX -I. -I
/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -I. -I../include -DSTANDALONE
 -o loadhosts loadhosts.c
loadhosts.c: In function `bbh_find_item':
loadhosts.c:216: warning: return discards qualifiers from pointer target type
loadhosts.c: In function `bbh_item_id':
loadhosts.c:593: warning: return discards qualifiers from pointer target type
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   addtobuffer (code)
   nlencode (code)
   rbtFind (code)
   rbtNew (code)
   sanitize_input (code)
   get_fqdn (code)
   rbtKeyValue (code)
   dbgprintf (code)
   stackfclist (code)
   stackfclose (code)
   gettreeitem (code)
   xgetenv (code)
   rbtDelete (code)
   rbtInsert (code)
   xfreenullstr (data)
   clearstrbuffer (code)
   rbtEnd (code)
   stackfgets (code)
   freestrbuffer (code)
   stackfopen (code)
   errprintf (code)
   stackfmodified (code)
   name_compare (code)
   newstrbuffer (code)
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[1]: *** [loadhosts] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/hobbit/snapshot/lib'
make: *** [lib-build] Error 2
$
--
Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist

"It is better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt."
-- Mark Twain