[hobbit] Custom graphs

James Wade jkwade at futurefrontiers.com
Fri Feb 1 16:03:04 CET 2008

Jeremy,

Try adding another column to one of the tests:

Humidity : 21.0

Test : 19.0

I had a problem where I was feeding in four values,

the fourth one would never appear in the rrd file.

I figure out that it needed a newline when I sent the status

message:

`cat $line`

"

I just put the quote on the line below the cat. When I had it

on the same line: `cat $line`" , it didn't read in the fourth value.

I'm just wondering if because you only have one value, the

new line isn't sent and so it's not creating an rrd file. By

adding a value below Humidity or Test, you could check for it.

The other thing I did when I created my test was to restart

Hobbit Server.

James

  _____