pagegen.c

Taylor, Robert Robert.Taylor at HendrickAuto.com
Tue Dec 30 02:45:48 CET 2008

So I had this idea to convert all of the presentation information in Xymon to CSS, well really just the text information right now and not so much the positioning of content.

I'm not particularly good at programming, but have managed to convert everything to CSS, but can't find one thing.  There is a <FONT> tag around each host, but I can't seem to find where the <FONT> tag is being applied.  I can wrap a <SPAN> around the <FONT>, but I'd really prefer the <SPAN> only around the text.

Can someone help me find where the <FONT> tag is applied for the individual host entries on the BBDISPLAY?

Robert Taylor | Director of Information Technology | Hendrick Automotive Group
Mobile Phone (704)241-4432 | NC Office (704)566-3380 | NC Fax (704)566-3341