bb-mdstat Instructions

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Tue Dec 30 00:55:03 CET 2008

Can anyone tell me to put these?  I can't include them of the readme...

Drop bb-mdstat.sh into ~hobbituser/client/ext/bb-mdstat.sh

*Found here:
http://www.deadcat.net/download.php?fileid=731&filename=bb-mdstat.sh&location=1

cd ~hobbituser/client/ext/
chmod 755 bb-mdstat.sh
chown hobbituser:hobbituser bb-mdstat.sh

Add this to the bottom of ~hobbit/client/etc/clientlaunch.cfg

[raid]
        ENVFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/etc/hobbitclient.cfg
        CMD $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/ext/bb-mdstat.sh
        LOGFILE $HOBBITCLIENTHOME/logs/myscript.log
        INTERVAL 5m

Now at this point your Hobbit client will sent [raid] information in the
client data.  Now simply add the raid column by adding "raid" to the end of
the host in bb-hosts as such:
1.2.3.4 myhost.foo.bar # raid

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340