[hobbit] Xymon 4.2.2 v

Rich Smrcina rsmrcina at wi.rr.com
Sat Dec 20 16:22:38 CET 2008

Check out deadcat.net.  There is a OS/400 client for Big Brother, I don't know how
current it is (and since it is for OS/400 it is probably quite old, since the OS was
renamed some time ago).

--
Rich Smrcina
VM Assist, Inc.

Catch the WAVV!  http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2009 - Orlando, FL - May 15-19, 2009