[hobbit] iostat

RaAL at sm-shoemart.com RaAL at sm-shoemart.com
Sat Dec 20 09:50:57 CET 2008

Thanks Stef,

It is now working like a charm!

Thnx

Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org>
12/19/2008 03:26 AM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] iostat

On Thursday 18 December 2008, RaAL at sm-shoemart.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm referring to Reports  ->  Metrics Reports menu.  In its current
> options, there is ALL, CPU Load( Windows/Unix), CPU Utilization ( Unix),
> Disk, RAM( Swap).
> Is it possible to include Disk IOSTAT in the options menu.
I never used that report myself, but after a search, I found the file
web/hostgraphs_form.  In this file, you find the definition of the form:
     <option value="ALL" SELECTED>ALL</option>
     <option value="cpu">CPU load (Windows/Unix)</option>
     <option value="la1">CPU utilization (Unix)</option>
     <option value="disk">Disk</option>
     <option value="memory">RAM/Swap</option>
     <option value="conn">Ping times</option>

You can add extra lines.  The value must be a valid graph like
iostat-disk.
Example. add the line
     <option value="iostat-disk">Iostat: disk</option>
And try the report.

Stef

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk