[hobbit] iostat

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Thu Dec 18 20:26:02 CET 2008

On Thursday 18 December 2008, RaAL at sm-shoemart.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm referring to Reports  ->  Metrics Reports menu.  In its current
> options, there is ALL, CPU Load( Windows/Unix), CPU Utilization ( Unix),
> Disk, RAM( Swap).
> Is it possible to include Disk IOSTAT in the options menu.
I never used that report myself, but after a search, I found the file
web/hostgraphs_form.  In this file, you find the definition of the form:
     <option value="ALL" SELECTED>ALL</option>
     <option value="cpu">CPU load (Windows/Unix)</option>
     <option value="la1">CPU utilization (Unix)</option>
     <option value="disk">Disk</option>
     <option value="memory">RAM/Swap</option>
     <option value="conn">Ping times</option>

You can add extra lines.  The value must be a valid graph like iostat-disk.
Example. add the line
     <option value="iostat-disk">Iostat: disk</option>
And try the report.

Stef