[hobbit] iostat

RaAL at sm-shoemart.com RaAL at sm-shoemart.com
Wed Dec 17 09:25:42 CET 2008

Thanks Stef

But  I'm having a hard time how am i going to do the definitions per mount
point in hobbitgraph.cfg.
You may send me your sample scripts if you 've done it in your sample box.

Raymund

Stef Coene <stef.coene at docum.org>
12/16/2008 03:02 PM
Please respond to
hobbit at hswn.dk

hobbit at hswn.dk
cc

Subject
Re: [hobbit] iostat

On Tuesday 16 December 2008, RaAL at sm-shoemart.com wrote:
> Hi Stef,
>
> First of all, I would like to appreciate your effort to make this iostat
> feature working.  Its really a great add on feature in hobbit system.
> Congrats !
>
> In my configuration,  it already shows the iostat read/write graphs per
> logical partitions ( sdc, sdd, sde ) in trends column but  i cant see
the
> graphs per partitions or mount points for example graphs for (  /u03,
> /u04,  .. /u07 ).  I am missing something in my config ?
No.  The info is send to the hobbit by partition / disk, so it can only be

graphed by parition / disk.

You can make ths by hand if you really want if you a put definition per
mount
point in hobbitgraph.cfg and point it to the correct partition.  Or you
can
create a symbolic link and include the mount point name and use the same
trick as the disk graphs to get the mount point.

I will try do this on my own box if you have the time today.

Stef

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk