[hobbit] client push

Stef Coene stef.coene at docum.org
Mon Dec 15 23:21:01 CET 2008

On Monday 15 December 2008, ye-fee liang wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     How do I get the client to download files (etc/hobbitclient.cfg, ext/,
> etc) from the hobbit server and restart?  For example, I've added/changed
> the hobbit servers in: etc/hobbitclient.cfg:
For the AIX and linux client, we push the files from the central hobbit server
to all the clients.  So we update the files on the server and push them
around.  I use a rather compilcated script so I can build the config files
per client so each client start what he needs to start before I push the
files around.
For windows, do a google search for bbwinupdate.  I thought that one of my
coworkers was able to let bbwin download it's config file from the central
server.

Stef