[hobbit] Last chance to test 4.2.2 before release

Ward, Martin Martin.Ward at colt.net
Thu Dec 11 11:46:21 CET 2008

This is going to be a simple question and probably obvious, but I need to ask anyway (PHB likes this sort of assurance):

Can I upgrade my production Hobbit server to 4.2.2 and leave the clients on 4.2.0?

The intention would be to only upgrade existing clients if needs be.

|\/|artin

The message is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone else, nor may it be copied in any way.

The contents of this message and its attachments are confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the named addressee and/or have received this message in error, please advise us by e-mailing security at colt.net and delete the message and any attachments without retaining any copies.

Internet communications are not secure and COLT does not accept responsibility for this message, its contents nor responsibility for any viruses.

No contracts can be created or varied on behalf of COLT Telecommunications, its subsidiaries or affiliates ("COLT") and any other party by email Communications unless expressly agreed in writing with such other party.

Please note that incoming emails will be automatically scanned to eliminate potential viruses and unsolicited promotional emails. For more information refer to www.colt.net or contact us on +44(0)20 7390 3900.