[hobbit] Novell SuSE SLES 10 client issue.

Van Liefde Jonathan Jonathan.VanLiefde at be.fujitsu.com
Wed Dec 10 16:33:56 CET 2008

On the hobbit main page check reports > ghost clients.

If your server is listed there, it probably uses the wrong host name like geoff said.

In that case you should manually configure the host name in the client config file.

If the server is not in the ghost client list, the solaris box isn't sending so there would be a problem with the client...

Van Liefde Jonathan

FUJITSU

E. Mommaertslaan 16a, 1831 Diegem

Tel.: +32 (0) 2 712.77.25

Mob: +32 (0) 473 89.07.16

Fax: +32 (0) 2 712.77.56

E-mail: jonathan.vanliefde at be.fujitsu.com

Web: http://www.fujitsu.com/be

Fujitsu Services n.v., Registered in Belgium, Brussels no 606497, Registered Office E. Mommaertslaan 16a, 1831 Diegem

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient. Its contents are subject to a duty of confidence and may be privileged. Fujitsu Services does not guarantee that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that