[hobbit] Status Not Available

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Dec 9 08:00:51 CET 2008

In <OF44835364.4FEF316D-ON88257519.007A5AF4-88257519.007AE2D0 at hra.com> MFisher at hra.com writes:

>Linux Fedora 9 and Hobbitserver 4.2.2-RC1

>I was able to successfully install hobbit and it shows up in a browser =
>with
>the configured hosts. the problem i am having is with viewing CURRENT
>status. Whenever i click the icon for status, i get a blank white page =
>with
>"Status not Available". HISTORY functions however work.

That means the CGI script could not contact the Hobbit server to
query the current status. The CGI sends a "hobbitdlog" query to
the $BBDISP server, this environment variable should be set to
the IP-address where your Hobbit server daemon (hobbitd) is running.

This is usually picked up from the hobbitserver.cfg configuration
file, so check what you've listed there.