[hobbit] Xymon version 4.2.2 RC1 available

Henrik Størner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Dec 8 22:58:51 CET 2008

In <1228757124 at mknews.sslug.dk> "SebA" <spa at syntec.co.uk> writes:

>Trunk also has this symlink issue:-

>[web]# ls *footer -l
>-rwxr--r--  1 hobbit hobbit   14 Dec  8 16:30 acknowledge_footer
[snip]
>All the 14 byte files (with the 'make install' timestamp) contain the =
>text
>"link bb_footer" and that's it.  Please port the fix over.

Are you sure about that ? I just made a checkout of
https://hobbitmon.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/hobbitmon/trunk/hobbitd/webfiles
which has the "trunk" header+footer files, and it gave me a fine
set of symlinks pointing at the bb_footer file.

What SVN client are you using ? If it's a Windows-based client
then I suspect it may not be able to handle symlinks correctly,
since there's really no equivalent to symlinks on Windows.