[hobbit] iostat

Shailesh Paudyal shailesh.paudyal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 22:15:13 CET 2008

Stef;
I am getting like following output in the logfile, but there is nothing in
data/rrd/<servername> says iostat* ( on the server side )
So, I am guessing that data is not being collected by the server.

[iostat-part.sdb1.rrd]
DS:tps:GAUGE:600:0:U 259
DS:Kb_read:DERIVE:600:0:U 84251
DS:Kb_wrtn:DERIVE:600:0:U 11450444