[hobbit] Purple Status

Geoff Hallford geoff.hallford at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 02:53:23 CET 2008

If the ping (conn) check fails ... all other checks on that host
automatically go into basically a null status and they will not alert by
default. Only if you have a host that is NOT monitored by ping, do you need
to worry about putting in "depends" checks.

'Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.' --Yogi Berra