[hobbit] Xymon version 4.2.2 RC1 available

Josh Luthman josh at imaginenetworksllc.com
Wed Dec 3 07:04:37 CET 2008

I did an rm -rf on my old Hobbit stuff and then did a compile just as I did
before and now after I click on a smilie face I am missing my menu in the
top left and two HRs surrounding this error:

/home/shire/server/web/hostsvc_footer is either missing or invalid, please
create this file with your custom header

Is anyone else seeing this?

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343