[hobbit] Netapp.pl snapmirror rules howto ?

Storer, Raymond storerr at nibco.com
Tue Dec 2 23:03:12 CET 2008

Henrik,

I cannot get the below link to work right now.  This one does though: http://sourceforge.net/projects/hobbit-perl-cl

Ray

-----Original Message-----
From: Henrik Størner [mailto:henrik at hswn.dk]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2008 4:33 PM
To: hobbit at hswn.dk
Subject: Re: [hobbit] Netapp.pl snapmirror rules howto ?

In <F3D22C0B10F0714F9AD6884A849BBFE915AEBF01 at SEMAIL.proact.local> Heino Walther <heino.walther at proact.dk> writes:

>I'm trying to tweak the netapp.pl ext-script to accommodate snapmirror rule=
>s, and I ran into a problem...

I'm not using either, but when merging the hobbit-perl-client code I noticed
that this also has support for the NetApp systems, and snapmirror appears
to be one of the things it keeps track of. Might be worth a look.

http://hobbit-perl-cl.sf.net/

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and any attachments are for the
exclusive and confidential use of the intended recipient.  If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, distribute or take action in
reliance upon this message. If you have received this in error, please
notify us immediately by return email and promptly delete this message
and its attachments from your computer system. We do not waive
attorney-client or work product privilege by the transmission of this
message.