[hobbit] Status re. renaming and my health-issue

Tim McCloskey devzero at cox.net
Tue Aug 26 03:52:38 CEST 2008

Henrik,

First some Hobbit trivia.  We have a local specialized restaurant here in Orange, California named "The Hobbit".  The
place has been there forever.  I've driven by there daily for more years than I care to admit.  Which brings me to my
point;  None of us are getting any younger, health should come first.  Get some needed rest and time away from computers
and such.  Forget the name debate, it is soo small on the scale of things.

Regards,
-t